Self Assessment Accountant
If you are self-employed, you will benefit from a self assessment accountant from Lyel Accountants.
Self Assessment Tax Account
The self-assessment is a system HMRC use to collect income tax from people that are self-employed. Those individuals that are required to complete an annual self-assessment, HMRC usually notify you of this well in advance. Lyel Accountants provide self-assessment tax accounts to businesses all across Leeds, and can do this for you whether you are an individual that is self-employed, on the CIS scheme or a director of a company.
The only time you will need to submit a tax return if is any of the below applies to you:
- You are self-employed
- A partner in a partnership
- A company director
- If your household receives Child Benefit and you have income more than £50,000
- If you have untaxed savings or investment income
- If you own land or property that is being let
- If you have income from overseas
- If you have a large amount of savings or investment income
- If you have sold or given an asset away (such as a holiday home or some shares)
- You’ve lived or worked abroad or aren’t based in the UK
Self Assessment Tax Return Accountant
Here at Lyel Accountants, we will not only submit your self-assessment but also work with you to ensure you are paying the correct legal minimum amount of tax required. By allowing our team of experts to focus on this for you, it frees you up from one less headache to take time and focus out of your business.
We can handle all the online submissions for you and ensure everything is done well before the deadline, so you avoid getting any fines.
Here at Lyel Accountants, our team of tax specialists can look after your tax requirements whether you are from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax, Wakefield, Sheffield and the rest of the UK.
Get in touch using the form below and talk with our tax return specialists today.Enquire